Monday, October 21, 2013

Random Weekly Rant 3.0

  • Halifax was fan-tast-ic!
  • I want my nails done so I feel like a girl again. sigh
  • I think I'm gonna make almond power bars this weekend (I really want to take a complete weekend to bake - Old lady, yes)
  • I listen to Timbalands song 'Scream' and it has a few lot of sexual noises in the chorus .. and though I listen with my head phones in .. I always look over my shoulder to see if my boss, Scott is chiming in .. cause I feel 'naughty' listening to such music in the workplace
  • ^ isn't naughty the funniest word, ever? Laughing out loud typing it
  • I had my first red bull in weeks last Tuesday. I was bouncing off the car walls. Loves it
  • I think I'm growing out of my 'lets-drink-our-faces-off every Saturday/Sunday' mode. (Am I though? hmm)
  • I'm o so very excited to give David some surprises from my trip <--uh oh .. someone is starting to sound sappy..
  • GUESS WHAT?
kidding .. it's just crystals.
Fun to role play though, right?

  • I gave a 'begger' on Spring Garden a Cliff bar and he declined. And was snotty. KJSHFKSJFDDS! Ugh
who would turn this down?

  • I think I have an exciting post coming up within the next 3-weeks (stay tuned! Life changes)
  • I'm not doing the NLABBA (post coming on this one, also)
  • I am doing a fitness photo shoot as a personal accomplishment
  • Monday I am doing a 24-hour fast
  • I found this clipped in my sweater last week... not sure how to take this?

  • I'm attempting a 7-day juice cleanse this week (I think) because I've read so so many great things on juicing
  • O, I'm buying a juicer this week
  • I've recently starting noticing the posture of others. I was recently told that I really need to work on my own. This is something I'm working on
  • I want your love by Royal Wood is my new favourite song. My goddd, please listen to it!
  • I started using crest white strips last week. Hello white perligans .. mama has been waiting for you
*some pictures should never make it onto this blog*

  • Is a love letter really a love letter if it doesn't have hearts on it? Thoughts? Carpool votes no
  • I worked out 4 times in 3 days while in Halifax (of course I'm going to tell you this .. I'm pretty much loving myself at the moment)
  • I went to my first olive oil tasting shop this past weekend. And bought a lot of oils
  • Over Christmas I shall be catching up on the following shows:
    • Breaking Bad - Haven't watched it since Season 2
    • Sons of Anarchy - Haven't seen it since Season 5
    • Dexter - I only have the last season
    • Chicago Fire - Only saw 8 episodes but Shaneen is in love with it and I loved every episode I did see
    • Grey's Anatomy - Haven't watched it since Season 5
  • Nothing makes you feel cleaner than NO make-up
  • Mark from work said that his boxing coach always told him "It's ok to lose to the opponent, it's not ok to lose to fear". Absolutely love that quote. I think it's one that will definitely stick with me for a long time
  • As of last week, I am in the 170s in weight
  • Do you know anywhere that sells a pumpkin flavoured coffee? Holy yum
  • New Love (ate this all last week, once on the weekend and blogged the recipe here)



  • I am going to lose at least 15-lbs in the next 7-wks. Watch me!
  • I have 2 roommates (Hi, Robyn & Kyle) .. between us 3, I counted 19 bottles and 7 razor blades in our upstairs bathroom last week. Crazy
  • I'm going for a tan this week to get beau-ti-ful

  • I have a new blog that I really think you should check out .. http://lizziefit.wordpress.com/ 
  • I can do push-ups (well, 5)
  • I have almond brittle from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory on my dresser .. my little shneaky fingers really wanna dig in (my love handles do not)
  • latest day 1 to day 9 progress shot (taken Tuesday last week so I'm due for another)


    Guess who's got her fall boots ready?
     
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment