Friday, June 7, 2013

Goals for Month 6/12

I assure you that a few some readers will be disinterested in this post as I've only written it so I can have it in writing (and we decided I'm more inclinded to do what I say I'm gonna do if I write it down, right? - chaaa).

So.. here are some goals I have for the month of June
  1. complete a whole week of 100% Paleo [I completed 7 days a few months back (minus 1 Monster energy drink I snuck in there) and felt wonderful.. and dropped 6-lbs] .. guess it wasn't 100%, huh?
  2. fast for 1 whole day ( I did this in March and it was a good kick-start for eating well )
  3. try Hot Yoga at Moksha Yoga
  4. go to Starbucks or Second Cup and just sit and read for an hour
  5. re-arrange my room
  6. attend Shakti Yoga 2-3 times
  7. book a Power Engineering exam
  8. follow myfitnesspal (perfectly) for one week [I'ts hard to keep up with but when I do, I'm so happy]
  9. walk or jog Signal Hill 8 times
  10. Walk or jog Quidi Vidi 7 times
  11. jog Octagon Pond 6 times
  12. go a whole 2 days with zero coffee/lattes/energy drinks (yes, go ahead and judge)
  13. clean my fridge (spray down/wipe down/organize by food group) <- wanted to do this for quite some time now
  14. bake something I've never baked before
  15. publish atleast 9 more posts starting today (written June 6th, posted June 7th)
  16. take my father for a 'father-daughter bonding' supper
  17. compose my Tely 10 playlist
  18. color code my closet
  19. add 10 recipes to my recipe book
  20. read a book from finish to start (uh-oh)
  21. jog/Run 40-45 miles - 9, 10 & 11 can be correlated
  22. walk 20 miles - 9, 10 & 11 can be correlated
  23. try a new tea from David's Tea
  24. clean out my clothes and give atleast 1 garbage bag to the Salavation Army (haven't done this in 8 months)
  25.  host a small Sunday brunch

I'm sure there are a lot more things I'd like to accomplish in the month of June but this is a pretty good start. I live by my black book (that's where I stole this list from) so perhaps at the months end, I'll re-post my list with details and stats on what was and wasn't completed.

Do you have any fitness goals for June? Any goals in general?  Anything you'd like to cross off a list?
If so, please share :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I like to set goals for myself but I will definitely be borrowing a few from this list ;) I've been meaning to clean my fridge for weeks! Sure a great idea.

    I'll also share that I've been wanting to buy a road bike. It's not a cheap investment so I'm putting money aside from each paycheck to buy one for next summer (that's how expensive this hobby is). I would like to be able to bike back and forth to work and to the gym. I'll reduce my carbon footprint and get fit while doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's deadly! They're actually a fortune! Butttt, it'd last you quite a while and you'd save km on your car + gas money!

      I feel like I've been flooded with "to dos" for June lately but when I wrote this post, I couldn't think of a few important ones. (Guess they couldn't have been too important, eh?) I'm sure it'll come to me though :)

      Thanks for the feedback :)

      Delete
  2. I look forward to the Sunday brunch, and I'll wait and see if you ever finish a book! :) Also enjoy the reading at Sbux goal. Good luck with it V, you can accomplish this more than anyone I know.

    ReplyDelete